BLOGGER turns 36, wants a man..!!

Linda Ikeji, one of Nigeria's top bloggers, is 36-years-old today and has voiced out that one of her wishes is to get a good man and settled down with...!!

 

Linda Ikeji, one of Nigeria's top bloggers may be a self-made woman who sits atop a million Naira business empire but one thing is surely lacking in her life. And that is a man to call her own and START A ''FAMILY'' with..
At least that is one of her wishes as she celebrates her 36th birthday today. Ikeji has had run-ins with many of her fans and haters who think she needs a husband to be complete, as is the case with many Nigerians who believe a woman should get married once she attains a certain age.
But with her accomplishments, she is, in the eyes of many, not yet a complete woman. So as she adds another year to her age, she has openly voiced her desire with these words:
"I turn a year older today, September 19th; and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet... but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful.
I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers, and well-wishers.
My prayer as I turn 36 today, is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it!
Massive hug and plenty kisses."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hulk hogan

Rapper gives his wife a second engagement ring..!!